How to fold a fitted sheet — and other organization tips
First, a video: Learn how to fold a fitted sheet in 1 minute:
Here are some of the tips Kim shared during her presentation:
- If you're not wearing it or using it, get rid of it — no matter if you've never worn it or it's in good condition. Donate it to someone who will use it.
- No one wants to be stuck inside the house cleaning when the weather is nice. Take advantage of the weather by tackling your outdoor projects.
- Create a dumping ground for when you come in the house, but set a limit for it. Everyone needs a place to put whatever they have with them when they come in the house, but you cannot let it take over your space.
- If it goes in the garage sale, it does not come back in the house. If it doesn't sell, donate it or throw it away.
- Everything in your house should have a home. If you can't find a place for something, consider whether you really need it. If you do really need it, find a permanent place for it.
- When you're organizing your space, find a method that works for you. If an organization scheme is not a part of you, it is not going to stick with you.